- The Virginia Law Firm of Furlong and Drewniak, PLLC
- About the Fairfax Bar Association’s Fairfax Law Foundation
- American Association of University Professors to Host 2014 Spring Meet
- The FBI National Academy Strives to Enhance Homeland Security
- At Work for Justice – The Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Fairfax County Police Academy
A top graduate from Virginia’s Fairfax County Police Academy, Thad Furlong served honorably on police forces in Virginia and California before earning his law degree from the Georgetown University Law Center. Today, Thad Furlong defends those charged with criminal offenses … Continue reading