- The Virginia Law Firm of Furlong and Drewniak, PLLC
- About the Fairfax Bar Association’s Fairfax Law Foundation
- American Association of University Professors to Host 2014 Spring Meet
- The FBI National Academy Strives to Enhance Homeland Security
- At Work for Justice – The Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Federal Bureau of Investigation National Academy
Attorney Thaddeus Furlong practices law as a partner in Furlong and Drewniak, PLLC. In addition to vigorously defending criminal cases, Thad Furlong teaches law at the collegiate level. Thad Furlong also serves as an instructor at the Federal Bureau of … Continue reading